[windows2000] login failures

  • From: "Daniel Curry" <dcurry@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 14:37:19 -0700

I have a Win2k Server that will permit me to login, but, I get an error
about a missing file or some such.  After which the machine hangs.  The
error message is below.  With this machine as my DC, I would really like
to get it fixed.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Cannot find the file '1' (or one of its components).  Make sure the path
and filename are correct and that all required libraries are available

Daniel Curry          |  And on we go with our mundane lives
IT Manager, Cariocas  |    Loosing our Freedoms
dcurry@xxxxxxxxxxxx   |    In the name of Security
www.cariocas.com      |      And not feeling either.