[windows2000] Re: exceed max number of allowed connections

  • From: "Chris Ruggeri" <CHRIS.RUGGERI@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 16:32:04 -0700

 I am using per server and each server has licensing per server...both
having the same number of server licneses, which would adequately cover the
concurrent connections, although i would expect that error if everyone was
logged on @ once.....are you saying that i would have to double my license
count on each server becasue i have 2?....ie.....have 50 users per server
license...put a 2nd up and i need 100 on each ? i have each with per server
50 users....plenty to cover the number of users connected....