[windows2000] Re: disk full error when using Excel

  • From: "Tim Olig" <timo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 07:58:36 -0500

I should have indicated that there is 5GB available on the C: drive of this
server and 68GB available on the drive that the share is located.  We do not
have any quotas set on the shares.  We double checked all permissions and
rebooted the server.  As I stated, we can save directly to the folder, but not
the share.

Any other thoughts.

Tim