[windows2000] disk full error when using Excel

  • From: "Tim Olig" <timo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 16:16:00 -0500

We are having a problem with one server (w2k) where we get a disk full error
when trying to save an excel file.  Yet if we save the file to a different
server it saves fine.  One more thing, I can save the file directly to the
directory, but I cannot save it to the share.  We have removed the share and
recreated it, checked and verified all permissions, but it still will not work.
 We have the same problem with Word.

Any help would be appreciated.

We are using Office 2000.

Thanks,

Timothy J. Olig
Information Technology Team Leader
Mid-States Aluminum Corp - Where Creative Solutions Take Shape
Direct Phone    920-926-7230
Direct Fax      920-922-1663
E-Mail          timo@xxxxxxxxxxx
Website www.midstal.com