[windows2000] Re: cannot find the file '1' at login

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://thin.net" <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 10:58:02 -0400

I am willing to bet that you have an invalid or blank entry in the Run key
of your registry that needs to be deleted.
JK

*       From: "Daniel Curry" <dcurry@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
*       To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
*       Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 14:37:19 -0700
I have a Win2k Server that will permit me to login, but, I get an error
about a missing file or some such.  After which the machine hangs.  The
error message is below.  With this machine as my DC, I would really like
to get it fixed.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks