[windows2000] batch file question

  • From: "Dennis Appelboom" <dennis.appelboom@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 11:28:49 +0100

Hi,

I am trying to copy over a file from one workgroup server to another
with a batch script.
There is a share on the target server, and I use the following to copy
over the file:

Copy c:\sourcedire\sourcefile \\targetserver\share

This works fine when I start the batch script manually, but when I try
to schedule it, it doesn't work.
I even added the full path name for the copy command, but that doesn't
help either.

I guess that is has to do with the fact that the system account runs the
script when scheduled, and that it might cause problems.....

Is there something obvious that I am overlooking, or do I need to do
this differently?

Regards,

Dennis.