[windows2000] about thethin.net being slow...Fixed

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://thethin.net" <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 21:36:31 -0500

Hi Everyone,
I have been struggling with thethin.net server for about 4 weeks now with
the cold fusion process taking up 100% of my CPU..needless to say the site
has been dogging for the last month because of it.  Turned out to be a 0
byte file in a place it should not of been. (even Tscale wouldn't of helped

Anyways, sorry for the slow server and it should be a whole lot zippier now
that I figured out the problem and I won't be rebooting it every 4 hours

This Weeks Sponsor Pearl Software