[windows2000] Re: Yes I am still alive

  • From: "Charles R. Buchanan" <crbgfblab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 14:24:42 -0700

Kinda surprising that this time Jim didn't speak of himself in the third
person! <g> :-)

I don't think he'll be at the Browns-Eagles game Sunday either! :-(

On Fri, 22 Oct 2004 10:08:28 -0700, Chris Berry
<chris_berry-list-windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> had this to say:

CB> Jim Kenzig http://thin.net wrote:
CB>
CB> > Hi folks,
CB> > Just got out of the hospital after 3 weeks of pain and suffering from
CB> > pancreatitis.  They removed my gallbladder and filled me full of
CB> > wonderful IV fluids and antibiotics.  Everything I eat now tastes like
CB> > medicine and my head feels like it is swimming in meds.  Anyways looks
CB> > like I'll survive albeit minus a few body parts.
CB>
CB> Glad to see you back!  Look at the bright side, now that they've removed
CB> some body parts you probably weigh less.
CB>
CB> --
CB> Chris Berry

For what is a man, what has he got?
If not himself, then he has naught
To say the things he truly feels and not the words of one who kneels