[windows2000] Re: Yes I am still alive

  • From: Bill Beckett <Bill.beckett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 09:50:49 -0400

Good to see you back Jim.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Kenzig http://thin.net [mailto:jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, October 22, 2004 9:36 AM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [windows2000] Yes I am still alive

Hi folks,
Just got out of the hospital after 3 weeks of pain and suffering from
pancreatitis.  They removed my gallbladder and filled me full of
wonderful IV fluids and antibiotics.  Everything I eat now tastes like
medicine and my head feels like it is swimming in meds.  Anyways looks
like I'll survive albeit minus a few body parts.

I have started work on my review of Citrix iForum although I see that
Brian has done a pretty good one on his site.  I'll try and fill in some
of the blanks for the vendors that were there as I visited most of them.
  I've also got a lot of pictures I took which I will try and get up
over the weekend.

Talk to ya,
Jim Kenzig
http://thin.net