[windows2000] Re: XP computer on a Windows 2000 network

  • From: "Richards, Brian" <brichard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 16:12:00 -0500

I guess the question is, does the user's wallpaper return when he/she logs
back in?

The wallpaper and screensaver will revert (by design) to the "default user"
or "all users" setting when no one is logged in.

 Brian D. Richards

 MCSE+I, MCDBA, MCSE on Microsoft Windows
 2000, Charter MCSA,
 PC Service and Support Certified
   Professional (Learning Tree)