[windows2000] Re: XP REGISTRY_ERROR

  • From: "Andrew Shriner" <ashriner@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2004 08:49:56 -0500

We had the same issue here... we never resolved the issue; imaging
didn't solve it for us either, though we were experiencing the same
issue. We eventually wound up replacing all of the hard drives for those
machines that encountered the problem.

I rebuilt all of the images we use shortly before we started
experiencing the problem. All of our images were built identically.
We've only experienced the problem with the machines that are made by
OmniTech, IIRC.

Andrew

>>> n.bullock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 12/01/04 08:36AM >>>
Hi,

They never actually start.  From what users have told me, I think it
happens
once when someone is using it, then never restarts again.  We rolled
out
.NET Framework 1.1 at roughly the same time (a couple of weeks
before).

Neil.