[windows2000] Re: Word-Outlook

  • From: "Jim Hathaway" <JimH@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 11:51:06 -0700

Yes this option is available with the office 2002 ADM's.

If you've only loaded the Office 2002 ADM, you also need to ensure you
have the outlook 2002 ADM loaded into your policy as well. You should
then find the policy you want here:

User config - Admin templates - MS outlook 2002 - tools options - Mail
format - message format.

HTH