[windows2000] Re: Wit's end with login scripts

  • From: "Parsons, Laura" <LParsons@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 15:41:16 -0500

Thanks Ray-
I have done just that (created a log file that is) and it will show the
drives that got mapped, leaving out the ones that did not. So that is really
more of a kick in the a** than anything. I actually have watched the scripts
run many times through SMS so I know they are running- plus I know they're
calling other parts of the script without any problem or errors. Very
sporadic, very frustrating.