[windows2000] Re: Windows Vista officially released to Manufacturing!

  • From: "Tim Mangan" <tmangan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 17:56:51 -0500

Ray

Snag Vista now. (Don't tell anybody 'till my download finishes)

From: windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Tim Mangan

I snatched a copy of office last night also, but sense you convinced me to
do things right I guess I wait for the OS.  I have been using the Office
betas and have been quite happy with them.