[windows2000] Re: Windows 7, why did it take so long?

  • From: Patrick <london31uk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 04:39:32 -0800 (PST)

Hi Jim,

Funny enough, I am doing just that. Did have a problem getting it to join the
domain (the domain can not be more that 15 char problem), but that was soon
sorted out with a patch. All my drives mapped ok, and RDp works great. I have a
few apps (Office 2007 plus ) installed, but  iguess it is still early days.
However it still feels light. Might change my mind in 30days

Patrick