[windows2000] Re: Windows 7?

  • From: Jim Kenzig <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 07:12:12 -0400

You can get it if you have technet plus also.   I'm running a copy on my
work PC I am currenty on.  I have found no issues so far other than Trend
does not have an updated client for the version we are using for antivirus
so I had to go to AVG until they release it in September.

I see no difference in performance from Vista and there is no compelling
reason I can see to upgrade to it if you have vista already installed.   It
is basically vista with a prettied up interface AFAICT.

I cancelled my preorder I had at amazon for my home computer after about 3
hours of playing with the RTM version.
Just saying.
Jim Kenzig
Blog: http://www.techblink.com