[windows2000] Re: Windows 2003 Shutdown

  • From: "Chris Berry" <compjma@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 10:04:38 -0800

From: "Greg Reese" <GReese@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Does anyone know how to turn off the annoying restart and shutdown auditing that windows 2003 does?
When I restart or shutdown the server, I just want it to do it, not fill out a survey about it.

Have you considered that it's there for a valid reason? Unless you're a one man shop like me, knowing who did what when is a good thing.

Chris Berry
Systems Administrator
JM Associates & Coast Business Service

"When your only tool is a hammer, all of your problems start looking like nails." --Mark Twain

It?s our best dial-up Internet access offer: 6 months @$9.95/month. Get it now! http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup