[windows2000] Re: Windows 2003 Server in a Windows 2000 AD

  • From: "Costanzo, Ray" <rcostanzo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 13:46:17 -0400

I don't know for a fact, but using common sense, I'd say it's safe to
say that Microsoft did not design the next server OS to not be able to
be in a current OS environment...  And I'd be willing to bet a dollar
that the server could even be a DC.

> From: rfalanga@xxxxxxx [mailto:rfalanga@xxxxxxx]

> Simple question here.  Is it OK to have a Windows 2003 Server in a
> Windows 2000 Active Directory network?  I suppose it would work, so
> long as the 2003 Server wasn't a DC; is that correct?

personal and confidential use
of the recipient(s) named above.  Distribution, publication, or retransmission
of this message is strictly
prohibited.  This message may be a bank to client communication and as such is
priviliged and confidential.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent
responsible for delivering it to the
document in error and that any
review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received
this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail, and delete
the original message.

The sender of this e-mail specifically "opts-out" of the Electronic Signatures
and Global and National
Commerce Act (E-Sign) and any and all similar state and federal acts.
Accordingly, but without limitation,
any and all documents, contracts, and ageements must contain a handwritten
signature of the sender to
be legal, valid, and enforceable.