[windows2000] Windows 2003 Server & Windows 9x machines

  • From: "Rod Falanga" <rjfalanga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 18:47:34 -0700

I attended Microsoft's Windows 2003 Server launch event a few months back.
At that event one of the presenters said that Windows 95 and Windows NT 4
SP3 (and lower) would not work on a Windows 2003 Server AD network.  I am
wondering if this includes dial-up Windows 95 and NT 4 SP3 clients.  Or
those that connect either via VPN or terminal services?

Rod