[windows2000] Re: Windows 2000 domain upgrade

  • From: "Joanne Determann" <joanne.determann@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 12:00:15 -0500

First thing I did was determine the compatibly of all my apps and
programs.

(Although my Websense DC agent doesn't work now even though their
support insisted it was 2003 compatible.)

Then I made a spread sheet 'server plan' . what  server does what and
how it was gonna move things around during the upgrade.

Now it's in MS project timeline.

My DC's are done, Terminal Servers ( licensing is a biggy),backup and
one webserver are complete

Doing Exchange next week.

  _____