[windows2000] Re: [Windows 2000] Static Route

  • From: "Rob Combis" <rcombis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 13:11:16 -0400

Asim-
Consider this scenario.  You have three different subnets, A, B and C.  Subnet
A + B are connected by a W2K router and the same for Subnets B + C.  For subnet
A to route to Subnet C a static route will need to be added.  This can be done
other ways i.e. routing protocols, but I think this is what you are looking
for.  Did you hear anything from the other lists you questioned?
Rob