[windows2000] Re: Windows 2000 ResKit Payware?

  • From: "Costanzo, Ray" <rcostanzo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 08:58:44 -0400

You can tell him horror stories about companies spending tens of thousands
of dollars on idiotic things like Tivoli and never having anyone learn how
to use it when the whole time, everything that that stupid program can do
can be done by Reskit tools.  Okay, there's one exception - remote control.
But for that, there's VNC.  And how much does that cost again?  Oh yeah, $0.
Kick your boss's ass.

Ray at work

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com