[windows2000] Windows 2000 RAS server.

  • From: Daryl Ehrenheim <d.ehrenheim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 11:07:57 -0700

We are having a problem with our RAS server about once a week. It shuts down
unexpectedly. The message I am getting in the event viewer is:

"The previous system shutdown at 5:32:48 PM on 8/3/2004 was unexpected."

We have a lot of our salespeople that connect between 5-6:30 that use the
RAS to download orders. Has anyone else had a problem with this and what was
the solution. If you need specifics about our setup, let me know. It is part
of an NT 4.0 domain and that is how they are authenticating.

Thanks in Advance,

Daryl S. Ehrenheim
IT Support - Bargreen Ellingson