[windows2000] Re: Why are users getting DNS error messages?

  • From: "Rod Falanga" <rfalanga@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 08:18:12 -0700

-----Original Message-----
From: "Ray at home" <listray@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [windows2000] Re: Why are users getting DNS error messages?
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 19:51:43 -0500

What's the site?

From: windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Rod Falanga
Sent: Tuesday, December 28, 2004 7:37 PM
To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [windows2000] Why are users getting DNS error messages?

Something happened over the Christmas weekend at work, and now people
able to get to our website.  I just checked it here (I'm at home) and I
found the same thing.  I'm getting DNS error messages.  We had
experienced a
power failure, which took out several buildings in the same area (all of
businesses aren't related to one another, but even so).  From within our
Active Directory network, I can see the website just fine, so I don't
what's going on.