[windows2000] Re: What could be slowing down our Internet access

  • From: "Rod" <rfalanga@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 09:53:47 -0600

Those users do seem to be complaining a lot about access in general, but
they are not the only ones.  I have noticed a marked slowness in Internet
connectivity, and that includes things like trying to go to our company's
Intranet site.

We do have ISA server, and I am sure that it could help me determine what
the bottleneck is; but I haven't a clue as to how to use it to help me look
for bottlenecks.