[windows2000] Re: Web filtering system

  • From: "Toby Bierly" <toby@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 14:03:46 -0700

It has a report that lists bandwidth use by ip address, but has no way to
know about user accounts.  Anything that appears in the log shows the ip
address, so I can trace which computer it is referring to.  It also has the
capability to write more detailed info to a syslog server.  It uploads a web
block list from SonicWall based on the categories you choose to block and
then allows you to whitelist domains as well as blacklist domains and
keywords.

May not be what you are looking for though.

HTH,
Toby