[windows2000] Re: WAAAAYYY OT: FrontPage help needed

  • From: "Bennett, Cameron" <CBennett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 09:41:07 -0500

I have an idea...how about I explain what exactly I am looking for.  I need
a small calendar to place in my webpage.  It needs the following things:

Days with events should be highlighted.
Hovering your mouse over the day brings up a pop-up bubble?? (not window!!!)
outlining the information for that day.

Some sort of java applet would be really cool.

As for FrontPage, I agree but I was restricted due to circumstances.
Typically I prefer to use notepad ;-)

Thanks,

Cameron