[windows2000] Re: W2k & W2k3 servers

  • From: Greg Reese <gareese@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 08:51:26 -0500

your best bet is to do some research and see if anyone else has
applied it and what their results were.  Even after that I have found
it best to have a stiff drink and say a small prayer.  Maybe wave a
rabbit's foot in front of your server a few times just to be safe.

You could also build a decent enough test server for about $400 if you
know where to shop for parts.

Greg

On Sun, 21 Nov 2004 22:33:20 -0500 (EST),
thethin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <thethin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>