[windows2000] Re: VBS-scripts as login scripts using GPOs

  • From: "Sorin Srbu" <sorin.srbu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 19:37:05 +0200

windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <> scribbled on Monday, October 24,
2005 7:12 PM:

My test user just got the printers installed using the vbs logon script.
So far MSASW hasn't complained [knock on wood...]. Seems like the
inability to add printers with a vb-scrtip was due to an ad- replication
issue. Oh, well...

Thx for the hints, Ibrahim!

Tomorrow I'll adjust the scripts to add default printers based on user
location. Right now, I'm ready to collapse... 8-/

Cheers!

Sent: 24
>> October 2005 17:19 To: Windows2000 Mailing List Windows2000 Mailing
List