[windows2000] Re: Using KIXtart to update HOST files??

  • From: "Etts, Russell" <retts@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 11:32:04 -0500

Actually, if I could store the HOST file on the server have the script
overwrite the existing file, that would be perfect!

Thanks so much!

Russell

  _____

From: windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Etts, Russell
Posted At: Thursday, November 04, 2004 11:11 AM
Posted To: Windows 2000
Conversation: Using KIXtart to update HOST files??
Subject: [windows2000] Using KIXtart to update HOST files??

Hi all

I am using Kixtart as my login script (WARNING - I'm a scripting
newbie!).  Has anyone had any luck in creating a script that will update
a HOST file?  Help??

Thanks

Russell

Remember, you can't spell "Quality" without "IT"