[windows2000] Re: User can't save web page on his desktop

  • From: "Chris Berry" <compjma@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 14:30:25 -0700

From: "Sorin Srbu" <Sorin.Srbu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Does he have active desktop turned on and set to show web content?

Not sure.

Must the active desktop be turned on and set to show the web
content in order to be able to save webpages on the desktop?

Yes, assuming we're talking about embedding, if you're talking about saving them as a file, then no, though I recommend to never save any file to your desktop, save it to a folder and put a shortcut on the desktop.

Chris Berry
compjma@xxxxxxxxxxx
Systems Administrator
JM Associates

"You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic matter as everything else." -- Tyler Durden