[windows2000] Re: Unnecessary services

  • From: "Costanzo, Ray" <rcostanzo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 12:59:16 -0500

Eh?  I use it all day every day with lots of success.  As a matter of
fact, the messenger service helped me buy my first home, as I used the
messenger service to flirt with our webmaster with whom I later built a
house.  :]  What do you find unreliable?  One thing I guess I could say
is a bit flakey is the message length limit with net sending * or
/domain or whatever.  The message just gets truncated without anything
telling you that.  At least if you try to net send a single recipient
and the message is too long, net.exe crashes and gives you a clue.

personal and confidential use
of the recipient(s) named above.  Distribution, publication, or retransmission
of this message is strictly
prohibited.  This message may be a bank to client communication and as such is
priviliged and confidential.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent
responsible for delivering it to the
document in error and that any
review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received
this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail, and delete
the original message.

The sender of this e-mail specifically "opts-out" of the Electronic Signatures
and Global and National
Commerce Act (E-Sign) and any and all similar state and federal acts.
Accordingly, but without limitation,
any and all documents, contracts, and ageements must contain a handwritten
signature of the sender to
be legal, valid, and enforceable.