[windows2000] Re: USB SIRCS

  • From: Mark Lee <marklee15@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 12:51:22 +0000 (GMT)

We too have experienced short snippets of random music/chat (possibly streaming
radio) via a Win2K3 machine !?  Only lasts a few seconds and has only occurs a
couple of times since install but it's rather strange when it happens !!!!

"Berger, Gunnar" <GBerger@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Anyone know what USB SIRCS is? I have it on my screen and it won't go away.
Also, earlier today I sware a heard a movie trailer come out of my speakers but
nothing was running.

  Yahoo! Messenger - Communicate instantly..."Ping" your friends today!
Download Messenger Now