[windows2000] Re: Two NICs & two networks

  • From: Spriggs Jon <Jon.Spriggs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 08:51:19 +0100

As I recall, in the options, there should be a tick box for "Allow Local LAN
access"... But I don't exactly know which Cisco dialer I've got, compared to
yours. Having said that, I've connected to my machines at home without any
difficulty while I've been VPN'd into work, and my "Allow local lan access"
is turned off. Hmmmm.

Are you able to change IP addresses of machines at home without too much
bother? It may be worth changing your home range to 10.x.x.x?

Have you tried pinging a machine on your local network? Do you get a
response? If not, what's the error message you're getting?

Regards,

Jon Spriggs
--
The presence of a "Fujitsu" address does not imply or assume that Fujitsu
Services, Fujitsu or any other company containing the Fujitsu name uses or