[windows2000] Re: Trust problem

  • From: "Sullivan, Glenn" <GSullivan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 15:32:06 -0400

I meant to add the line:

I have almost my whole environment set up, if anyone is looking for any
specific pointers or assistance...

regards,

Glenn Sullivan, MCSE+I  MCDBA
David Clark Company Inc.

________________________________

From: windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bill Beckett
Posted At: Tuesday, June 08, 2004 3:22 PM
Posted To: Windows 2000
Conversation: [windows2000] Re: Trust problem
Subject: [windows2000] Re: Trust problem

Fair enough, fair enough. I can see your point

        From: windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bill Beckett
        Posted At: Tuesday, June 08, 2004 1:27 PM
        Posted To: Windows 2000
        Conversation: [windows2000] Trust problem
        Subject: [windows2000] Trust problem

        First time ghosting an XP Pro workstation so maybe I'm missing
something here. In a 2000 domain environment, I've put together an XP
pro workstation as a prototype. First one works fine, no problems. I
ghosted it then went it and ran sysinternals NEWSID changing the
computer name as well as the SID. However, when trying to log into the
domain, it still tells me (The workstation) " The trust relationship
between the workstation and primary domain controller failed". What am I
missing?