[windows2000] Re: Tracking someone logging onto my PC

  • From: "Charles R. Buchanan" <crbgfblab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 14:54:58 -0700

Chris,

I use the password protected screensaver all the time, and when I come back,
I have to CAD in order to enter the password and get back in. So you say
this method isn't secure? Or are you saying that someone might "assume" the
screensaver is activated, walk away thinking that, but meanwhile it's not
activated, thus leaving the computer open for some hanky panky? :-)

---
It's lights OUT for you viruses!