[windows2000] Re: Tracking someone logging onto my PC

  • From: "Greg Reese" <GReese@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 10:17:12 -0400

I bet your boss wouldn't think twice about it.  He'd call you and tell =
you he was having trouble logging in and ask you to help him out.  Then =
you would either reset his password and tell him what it is or ask him =
what he would like it set to.  He would never think somebody "stole" it.

I'm not condoning the activity. Its just that most users are used to =
running into password trouble from time to time and don't think twice =
about it if their password suddenly stops working.

Greg