[windows2000] Re: Tracking someone logging onto my PC

  • From: "Jeff Stockard" <JStockard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 09:58:54 -0400

If you have another user name you can use to log on, and you can =
navigate to the profiles directory, you can do this.
Log on as a different user who has administrative rights.  Navigate to =
the profiles directory.  Look in your profile.  The time your account =
last logged out will be the time on your NTUser.dat.log file.
Hope this helps
Jeff
Jesus Loves You

Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 15:48:37 +0100
From: "Chris McEvoy" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Why don't you lock your PC (ctrl-alt-delete-enter) before you leave
work?

A password protected screensaver is not secure ...

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D