[windows2000] Re: Tracking someone logging onto my PC

  • From: "Rod Falanga" <rfalanga@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 07:54:07 -0600

Unfortunately, the person I'm trying to determine whether or not she is
getting onto my PC, has access to my password (it's a requirement that
all of the IS people have each other's password).  I want to know
whether or not she is getting on when she really has no business doing
so.

Oh well, thank you anyway.

Rod