[windows2000] Re: Test

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://thethin.net" <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2002 13:58:19 -0400

Don't worry about that Ray....it is a stable company and if they ever went
under I'd set up the list someplace else or on my servers.  I keep current
copies of the memberships for just such purposes.

Yahoo is on the verge of charging for everything and the ads have gotten
absolutely ridiculous. They have lost me as a user.

I like how they do the archives. Click on the month link and they are
categorized very nicely by thread.
This is how you can see who posted messages also. Archives are also still
done on thethin.net and put into the database there.

Messages fly through very fast also. We should be pretty well off.

Regards,
Jim Kenzig
http://thethin.net