[windows2000] Re: Terminal Services: Users are timing out

  • From: "Rod Falanga" <rjfalanga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 08:10:25 -0700

I had a thought about this.  Could it be the ISA server is blocking it?  I
haven't changed it, but I did have some technical support from Microsoft
that made some changes to it via Webex.com, could that have disabled the
relevant ports that are used by TS?

Put another way, what ports are used by terminal services?  And for that
matter, what ports are used by VPN?  I want to make certain that those ports
are open for terminal services and VPN users.

Rod