[windows2000] Re: Terminal Services: Users are timing out

  • From: francine heiligman <fheiligman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 13:36:30 -0800 (PST)

we have been seeing some of the same problems as well.  What are the error msgs
your receiving?  And are you running Citrix?
Fran CCA

Rod Falanga <rfalanga@xxxxxxx> wrote:
We have been running terminal services for almost 2 years now, without any
problems. Now, all of a sudden, all of our TS users are timing out when
attempting to make the connection to our server.

Why? What could be causing that?

Rod Falanga

This Weeks Sponsor SeamlessPlanet.com
Register your domain name for as low as $7.75 per year!
Cheaper than Godaddy..same great service!

Do you Yahoo!?
Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now