[windows2000] Terminal Services Question

  • From: "Tim Olig" <timo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 11:51:59 -0600

Does anyone know how to get the comment column populated in the Terminal
Services Manager (sessions tab) screen?  I have some NCD Thin Clients that I
have populated the Identification fields of Terminal Name and Comment.  The
Terminal name shows up correctly, but the comment information does not show in
the Comment column.  It does not show up for PC's either.  I would like to use
this information to store the location of the Thin Clients on our shop floor,
but I cannot get it to work.  Anyone have any ideas.

Timothy J. Olig
Information Technology Team Leader
Mid-States Aluminum Corp - Where Creative Solutions Take Shape
Direct Phone    920-926-7230
Direct Fax      920-922-1663
E-Mail          timo@xxxxxxxxxxx
Website www.midstal.com