[windows2000] Re: Terminal Services Printer Redirection

  • From: Jeremiah Kivi Shapiro <kivi_s@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 22:26:28 -0500 (EST)

Angus Macdonald <Angus.Macdonald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> The LJ1000 is famously incompatible and as a GUI printer you cannot
> alias it to something that works.

So if there's a consensus, it's that this isn't going to happen without
third-party software and at least a few hours of work.  More
cost-effective to replace the printer and use this one elsewhere.

Thank you all very much for the quick, informed answers.  As Ray so
directly put it, this list rocks.

Yours,
Kivi