[windows2000] Re: Terminal Licensing Problem

  • From: Chris Berry <chris_berry-list-windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2007 11:29:21 -0800

I used the "Refresh" feature on the server, which wiped out all the
license reservations, reinstalled the license codes, and reset to
default on the thin clients.  Everything is working at the moment.

Chris Berry
chris_berry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Information Advisory Manager
JM Associates

"The measure of success is not whether you have a tough problem to deal
with, but whether it's the same problem you had last year.  -John Foster
Dulles"