[windows2000] TS Question.

  • From: Daryl Ehrenheim <d.ehrenheim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Windows2000@Freelists. Org (E-mail)" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 12:20:15 -0800

How can I set the default email client on a Windows 2000 TS server. It has
been set to be Outlook, however, lately when someone is emailing out of an
application, it acts like they need to setup their email account and wants
to make it OE. I don't like or want this behavior. Any suggestions would be

Daryl S. Ehrenheim
Bargreen Ellingson - IT Support

Happy Holidays to everyone.