[windows2000] Re: TEK Systems

  • From: "Andrew Shriner" <ashriner@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 08:39:05 -0500

I couldn't apply for your job if I wanted to... I really can't afford to
move right now. :(

I think that it's the sun that causes me to go to sleep... I feel
easily fatigued when I'm outside, especially doing mundane tasks like
driving, under the sun. I greatly prefer darkness over light. (You know,
that could really make me look bad, taken out of context)

Drew