[windows2000] Re: System Drive Free Space - Help

  • From: "Greg Reese" <GReese@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 12:26:43 -0500

Can you add another drive to the server?  If so, you could create a new =
store on the new larger drive and migrate you existing one to it.

It might also be worth your while to see who your space hogs are and =
send some polite emials to them asking them to archive old stuff and =
clear out deleted items etc.

Greg