[windows2000] Re: System Drive Free Space - Help

  • From: "Sullivan, Glenn" <GSullivan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 13:19:56 -0500

You should be able to easily move the exchange databases with the Exchange
Optimization Wizard.  It analyzes your setup and make recommendations as to
where the files should live.

It is always wrong, but it is the easiest way to move the databases.  Simply
let it run through its paces, and then change the "New locations" to what
you want rather than what it wants.

Then check the box that says "Move databases automatically" and voila!

Glenn Sullivan, MCSE+I  MCDBA
David Clark Company Inc.