[windows2000] Re: Sus and apache?

  • From: Aaron Dokey <adokey@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 15:58:13 -0400

It's not really like that.  Sure, you -could- use the off the wall mods that
people have made but it usually doesn't work that way.  Most everyone using
the standard packages that come from the development team.  Look at Apache,
it's by far one of the most successful open source projects and it isn't
splintered all to hell like you suggest.  I guess it's one of those
decisions you make when you're building a system--Do I use standard packages
or not?.  I like the choices.

-Aaron

Aaron Dokey - MIS
Reid Tool Supply